Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Delta Sigma Phi Part Deuce

So today I went to a Rootbeer Kegger! it was fun, it was rootbeer from beehive grill... if you never have been there you should try it at least once, anyway, We ended up having game consoles going and rootbeer pong.

any who I ended up realizing that my wallet was missing around 9 heres the events that unfolded:

6pm- got Panda Express with beth

6:15 Pm Ate Panda Express at beth's house

6:58 Pm Left wallet at beth's house (without realizing it) as beth drives me to kegger thanks beth :)

7:00 Pm arrived at "Kegger"

9:50 Pm Realized My wallet was missing

10pm Searched Frantically For Said Wallet

10:30pm Text Beth looking for wallet

10:35pm-10:50pm Called Beth going straight to voicemail

10:53 pm Text liz about wallet possibly being in her car

11:10 pm Received Text back from liz asking where I was

11:13 pm Sent Text back with location

11:15 pm Received Text saying that she is about to pack and will check the house

11:20 pm Recieved phone call saying she can't find it in her car or living room

11:21 pm Have heart attack

11:46 pm Liz double checks Car

12:03 am James Gets ride to his car Via Josh St. John

12:05 am James Sends text informing liz he is headed to the fun park to search her car

12:16 am James Searches Liz's Car

12:20 am still empty handed liz suggest we check her apartment again

12:30 am Arrive at Liz/Beth's apartment

12:30-30sec am Liz warns James not to park in the parking Lot James says "they boot me I boot them in the face its only going to be a few minutes max!!"

12:31 am search the apartment

12:35 am Liz wakes Beth up asking if she has my wallet

12:37 am Liz Succeeds Beth says "in my backpack"

12:38 am James has wallet in hand HAZAH


1 comment: