Tuesday, October 4, 2011

whoa! fast forward!

so a lot of things have happened since my last post a while back; getting a dog, getting married, getting a new job, and getting my wife a kitten. having that kitten break a leg (guess he didn't understand the actors saying)

lets start off with the kitten breaking his leg. we got our kitten sherlock shortly after getting married, well one morning after waking up in august, I had a kitten laying on the bed in between my legs (I generally sleep on my back) when I found he was there i went to grab him and cuddle him well he yelps really loud I'm not sure whats going on and neither is rustie. so we start poking and prodding and calling her sisters friend to eventually lead to the conclusion that we need to take him to the vet. well the bridgerland clinic up here in logan wanted to charge us an arm and a leg (no pun intended), so we decide we're going to wait it out and hop his leg heals on its own. 3 days later of little sleep and sad sounding kitten we call Rustie's sister Christy's best friend who is working at a veterinarians' office while getting himself into vet school, long story shorter, he talks to his boss who says he will fix it for a fraction of the cost that bridgerland was charging, only one problem, Rustie has to drive sherlock to boise now. well we devise a way to get the funds temporarily until we can afford to pay it. which it is payed off thankfully.

I found the most amazing woman to spend my life with we were married on march 12, 2011 and every time i think about it I smile. I love her with every cell in my body, and am glad she is my wife!

we got a puppy, His name is Ozzy. he is the funniest dog in the world. and when he goes to coco's with us he is the most spoiled dog in the world.

I also have a new job. i work in electronics at the south walmart. I hope to find a theatre job that can sustain me as full time and not sporadic like Lagoon had been. I am sure that if I had been able to achieve full time at lagoon I would have loved to keep it as a career but seeing as I felt like lagoon didn't have my back, after so many days of making sure things kept running, I needed to test the waters in a more stable job. I hope to return one day, if they'll accept me once again but until I can have a stable job and lagoon, or a stable job in lagoon it will have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment